Skip to content

New procedures in place for transfer of office furniture, equipment

2015 April 23
by HISD Communications

Need to have a piece of furniture or equipment brought to or removed from your work area? If so, you should know that there are new procedures in place to make this happen.

Last month, the Property Management Department, which oversees everything relating to HISD assets, changed its name to Fixed Assets Accounting. And in order to keep track of all HISD-owned assets, the department has developed a new system.

All HISD personnel who would like to request the transfer of any HISD asset must complete an electronic PC-2 form available here: Furniture Services Electronic PC-2 Form. They must also complete a site transfer request within TIPWeb-IT, which is an inventory management system that can be accessed here.

For questions regarding any of the steps in the process described above, please see the Academic Services Memo here.


No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS