Skip to content

Ask HISD: Where can associate teachers can go for help?

2014 April 3
by HISD Communications

Q: I know that HISD now uses the AESOP application to handle its substitute teaching assignments, but where can I find someone to help me if I have a question?

A: Please contact recruiter Luis Carreon at 713-556-7373 or send an email to

If you have a question for Ask HISD, please send an email to
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS