Thousands of HISD seniors will walk across the stage during Spring graduation ceremonies planned for June 11 through June 13.
Most ceremonies will take place at locations around the city, at Barnett Field, Butler Field, Dyer Field and Delmar Field.
Times and locations vary for each school, so be sure and check the full schedule at HoustonISD.org/GraduationCalendar.
All ceremonies will be held at HISD facilities. Parking is free, but can be limited.
Some important considerations for all venues include:
- Seating will be limited and require ticketed access. A limited number of tickets will be issued to each graduate prior to the event.
- Recommended social distancing practices will be observed.
- No flowers, balloons, banners, signs, noise makers, food or drinks will be allowed into the venue. If water is needed for medical reasons, the HISD medical team should be notified.
- Students should only enter with cap and gown.
- No cell phones or other electronic devices will be allowed on the venue floor by students.
- The doors will open one hour prior to the graduation ceremony time.