HISD’s Talent Acquisition team is hosting a series of virtual Career Information Sessions, covering a variety of specialized campus-based positions and programs through December.
Prospective candidates will learn more about the District, career opportunities, and the work involved in key roles. Candidates will also have the chance to ask questions.
“This is a unique opportunity for those interested in a career with HISD to lean on and learn from department leaders,” said William Solomon, Executive Director of Talent Acquisition. “If you are striving to make a career out of making an impact, we encourage you to register for an information session that aligns with your interests and skills.”
Session topics include:
- Associate [Substitute] Teachers
- Bilingual Education Teachers
- Cross-Functional Team Members (CTMs)
- Early Childhood Education Teachers (Pre-K)
- Grow Your Own programs
- H-1B and J-1 Visa Sponsorship
- Librarians and Media Specialists
- Special Education Professionals (Speech Therapists, Diagnosticians, etc)
- …And more!
To view the full schedule and register for an upcoming session, click here.
To apply for a position in HISD, visit www.HoustonISD.org/careers.