HISD Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Department is teaming up with DePelchin Children’s Center to offer a series of three parenting workshops promoting better emotional health for children and families. These workshops will be available in English on Tuesdays, and in Spanish on Thursdays.
Families will learn effective tips and tools they can use when facing parenting challenges that can impact the emotional well-being of children. Attendees will be empowered with helpful strategies that can be applied in their daily interactions with their children and others.
These workshops will take place virtually via ZOOM – on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 a. m. : Attendees can join the session in the following link: https://bit.ly/ParentingFACE.
Fall 2021 Parenting Workshops:
English Sessions (on Tuesdays):
- October 26, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.: Be an Involved Father.
- November 2, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.: Raising Safe and Capable Boys and Girls.
- November 9, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.: Raising Resilient Boy and Girls.
Spanish Sessions (on Thursdays):
- 28 de octubre: Ser un Padre Involucrado.
- 4 de noviembre: Criar Niños y Niñas Seguros
- 11 de noviembre: Criar Niños y Niñas Resilientes.
For more information on FACE programing and workshops please visit www.Houstonisd.org/FACE or contact us at Face@houstonisd.org