The HISD Counseling Department is hosting virtual recruitment information sessions for candidates interested in learning about becoming an HISD counselor.
During these sessions, participants will learn more about the counselor recruitment and selection process, compensation, and the benefits of being a school counselor with HISD. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with district counseling managers.
This event is open to all qualified candidates who have:
- Master’s degree in counseling
- Texas Standard Counselor Certification
- Two years of exemplary teaching experience
Register here to attend one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday, April 26, 4-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24, 4-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, 10-11 a.m.