The Houston Independent School District has added six school sites to its curbside Summer Meals program, which launched Monday, June 1.
New locations include:
- Holland Middle School, 1600 Gellhorn Dr.; 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Pilgrim Academy, 6302 Skyline Dr.; 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Shadowbriar Elementary School, 2650 Shadowbriar Dr.; 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ashford Elementary School, 1815 Shannon Valley Dr.; 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Piney Point Elementary School, 8921 Pagewood Lane; 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Emerson Elementary School, 9533 Skyline Dr.; 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
These six replace three locations — Halpin Early Childhood Center and Pleasantville and Young elementary schools — that will no longer serve as distribution sites.
All other distribution sites will remain the same. For a complete list, go to HoustonISD.org/SummerMeals.